Deeply hydrates, soothes, reduces sun-burn, reduces pore size, improves skin tone & elasticity.
Soothing skin after sun exposure, calming red or irritated skin, detoxing and reducing impact of free radicals & pollution, hydrating, removing excess dirt after cleansing, setting makeup with a soft, moist look, refreshing skin mid-day.
What To Expect
Aroma: Floral, bright & fresh
Product Feel: Light & Watery
Skin Feel: Moisturised, Refreshed & Soothed
Spray on face from a distance of 12 inches, let it absorb for few seconds and then wipe excess with a cotton swab. Or spray on a cotton swab and wipe after cleansing.
Keep Cap tightly closed. Use within 6 months.
Some useful tips:
1) Spritz on face during the day for a refreshing & soothing moisture boost.
2) Refrigerate and use cold for a super refreshing dose!
3) Use to dampen your makeup sponge. Spray sponge from all angles & use as usual. This will disinfect the sponge and prep the skin to receive other products evenly.
4) Use to sheer out your foundation – pour some foundation on your hand, spray a little Face Mist on it & mix. Diluting any product with our face mists will make the product less heavy and help your make-up look more natural.
5) Use to add a touch of radiance & luminosity if your make-up is too matte. Used as a finishing spray, it will coat your face in weightless moisture; giving a dewy, healthy-looking skin effect.
Pure & Fresh Rose Water, Saffron Water, Kewra Water, Mogra Water, Marigold Water. A collection of the finest Indian flowers brimming with anti-oxidants and moisture boosting properties.
I have been using Dwaarpe products for a year now & I would like to state that the products are fantastic. Personally I like the after-bath budding romance oil, gulab & narangi summer bright face packs followed by Indian summer toner. They work excellent in my skin. Since I have dry skin i apply virgin coconut oil & scrub it off applying the face pack. After applying the skin becomes soft, radiant & clear.
Lipi Baishya, Guwahati
2 years of using these natural and sustainable products and my skin has thanked me for letting it breathe and providing the much needed care. DwaarPe is my go to brand for the neem face pack, facial toners and the much recent solid perfume. I’ve particularly been very paranoid about fragrances and the chemical sprays but the solid perfume is an answer to all my woes. I highly recommend all these products for someone who loves the miracle of nature and believes in a symbiotic relation with the environment. 💯% glow is of course guaranteed.
Parul Kaul, Marketing Professional, Delhi