Hydrates, tightens pores, controls oil, unclogs pores, controls excess shine.
Removing excess dirt after cleansing, helping to apply makeup evenly, setting makeup without increasing oiliness or shine, refreshing skin mid-day, soothing acne prone skin, preventing breakouts.
What To Expect
Aroma: Floral, Herbaceous
Product Feel: Light & Gentle
Skin Feel: Moisturised & Clean
Spray on face from a distance of 12 inches, let it absorb for few seconds and then wipe excess with a cotton swab. Or spray on a cotton swab and wipe after cleansing.
Keep Cap tightly closed. Use within 6 months.
Some useful tips:
1) Spritz on face during the day for a refreshing & soothing moisture boost.
2) Refrigerate and use cold for a super refreshing dose!
3) Use to dampen your makeup sponge. Spray sponge from all angles & use as usual. This will disinfect the sponge and prep the skin to receive other products evenly.
4) Use to sheer out your foundation – pour some foundation on your hand, spray a little Face Mist on it & mix. Diluting any product with our face mists will make the product less heavy and help your make-up look more natural.
5) Use to add a touch of radiance & luminosity if your make-up is too matte. Used as a finishing spray, it will coat your face in weightless moisture; giving a dewy, healthy-looking skin effect.
Pure & Fresh Jasmine Water, Lavender Water, Rosemary Water.
I love, love, love this toner! My skin is oily and I suffered from breakouts quite a lot. However all that is gone since I switched to this toner. I cleanse every night, follow with this toner, and then apply the DwaarPe Beauty Serum for oily skin. That’s it! Nothing more in my beauty routine and I get loads of compliments! The toner also smells amazingly fresh.
Sylvia Palmei, Marketing Professional, Kolkata
I tried this Face Mist recently upon a friends recommendation. Awesome product. My face is less shiny and visibly soft and brighter and even toned. Converted for life.
Sia Anand, Student, Noida
Genuine product. Smells pure. Am looking forward to try their other mists too.
Mamta Rawat, Beautician, New Delhi